Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 9020 202 Street, Langley, BC V1M 4B8 |
|Phone number||+1 604-881-0081|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 04:00 pm — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 04:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 04:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 04:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 04:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 04:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 04:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 04:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- 5 / 5By Justin KremThe best thing about this Keg is the consistency. I've never had a bad experience... Always leave happy and stuffed!June 17, 2017
- 1 / 5By Charlie BlattlerI can remember back in the seventies and eighties when The Keg represented good value, a place where you could get a decent meal at a decent price. Well, that was then, and this is now, and unfortunately, the now is not nearly as good as the then.
I went to The Keg the other day with a couple of friends and experienced a little sticker shock from the menu prices. The 10-ounce prime rib dinner was $38.I can get a similar dinner at Ocean Park Pizza for $24.
I ordered a baked potato with my dinner, and the server said we are out of baked potatoes. I thought how you could be out of baked potatoes at 5 p.m. borders on the absurd!
The next time I'm jonesing for prime rib, I'll be going to Ocean Park.December 19, 2016
- 5 / 5By Susan GarnerI love the recent menu addition of steak with salad. I wish I liked Blue cheese dressing since I'm Danish but I substitute Ranch. My girls prefer to split a Keg burger with extra fries rather than order from the kids menu.
When I'm not in the mood for beef I get a double order of their seafood Oscar on rice. So delicious! And such nice staff. I appreciate consistency and knowing I won't be disappointed.November 19, 2016
- 4 / 5By Alisha ThomLove the food and atmosphere however I hate that you can't make reservations. My life long tradition of going here for my birthday (Feb. 12) has had to come to a sad sad end cuz it always falls on the stupid Valentines Day weekend. The last time we went, there was a 2 hour wait to get in and eat. Not really how I want to spend my birthday. Otherwise it used to be one of my favorite places to go.November 11, 2016
- 2 / 5By Matt TaylorMy wife and I love the keg, but we have been to this location 3 times and each one has not been great. Service was below par and food was never what we expect from the Keg. We will drive further to get our usual Keg experience. Too bad as this one is closer to home.October 26, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a restaurant and bar based in Langley, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.