Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 19851 Willowbrook Drive, Langley, BC V2Y 1A7 |
|Phone number||+1 604-532-5427|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 07:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Real Canadian Superstore
- 4 / 5By RAHANUMA HAYDERFound something that I wasn't able to find elsewhere, like not even in walmart. Though there wasn't any price tag or code number on the shelves. So, had to wait while they looked for it. But everyone was very helpful and polite. So its okay.March 23, 2017
- 2 / 5By Rik TaylorI do not like shopping here. The meat selection is "gross". For some reason the meat cost as much as Safeway, but is poorly cut and just looks bad. Check outs are slow and I have to bag my own groceries. I need to carry a loonie just to get a cart. On a few occasions I went to get a cart and I realized I didn't have any change on me, so I just got back in the car and went elsewhere.
The only reason this place got any stars is the price of diapers. They have sales that make them the cheapest place for diapers.January 28, 2017
- 5 / 5By Shiyara MillerHuge selection of everything from groceries to deli to household goods, to clothing! A one stop shop with items I haven't found anywhere else. Great selection of produce too, with a lot of organic options. Also a well stocked bulk section (though I think Saveon still reigns supreme with prices and variety where bulk is concerned). They also incidentally have the best value for money Christmas lights I've found anywhere! Great store that sells things in wholesale and smaller qualities. It does however get large crowds over the weekend, but everyone's usually courteous in navigating around each other!October 17, 2016
- 4 / 5By Ernie KasperI've been going here for sometime and have met so many kind cashiers with happy dispositions. The staff are genuine and the prices are really good. Earning points is a huge plus. The only huge issues I have is the random times that inventory suddenly changes locations and the hotdog vendor who really got intense with me just because I said "adios" instead of goodbye. He approached me and lectured me about the meaning. Really unprofessional.August 24, 2016
- 3 / 5By David V.Customer service doesn't even keep a record of when the optical store is open- "every day is different" was the response. And when I couldn't get through to the optical store to find out their hours of operation, customer service were of no help, just said to try again. However, the staff at the optical store itself were very helpful and the prices of their lenses and frames can't be beat. I will happily continue to go there for my glasses.July 04, 2016
Menu of Bakery Real Canadian Superstore
Real Canadian Superstore is a bakery based in Langley, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.