Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 23238 Mavis Avenue, Langley, BC V1M 2S4 |
|Phone number||+1 604-888-4104|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 11:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Mangia E Scappa
- 1 / 5By AdamTERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE OWNER!!! I wanted to buy some cured ham from their deli and the staff member who initially helped me was pleasant but the positives of the experience end there. The owner Julia (I believe) told me the product was $5.99 per 100 grams so I ordered some. When I got to the till I was told it was actually $8.99 per 100 grams. No offer to honour the quoted price so I just paid the amount asked. When I got out of the store I opened the ham and noticed a black hair covering several slices. I went back to the store and pointed it out to the owner. She said "that's funny, no one here has hair like that". No ownership of the problem or attempt to make it right. The owner did offer to refund my money but I stated I'd like the ham, just without the hair. I mentioned that it would have been good business practice to honour the price I was quoted when I agreed to buy the product, to which the owner said "what, you don't think it cost money to run this place?". Bothered by the denial that the hair could have some from her staff I asked if she was suggesting that it came from my family, who all have blond hair. At this point the owner said "you know what, I'd rather just give you your money back". With that sort of attitude I was no longer willing to support this business, took my money and left, but not before receiving some further attitude from the seemingly disgruntled owner. I will not be returning to this store, which is a shame as I like the products. For an owner to give that sort of attitude is inexcusable and just bad form.May 04, 2017
- 5 / 5By Michael PrinsWas there for Dine-Out Vancouver. Meal were fantastic and worth more than the $40/per price! Took along foodie relatives who claimed it the best tenderloin they'd ever eaten. All the sauces were incredible. The swordfish was juicy and and very unique tasty combination of flavours. And the desserts...! I can't recall what any of our items were called (all italian names), but just big hits of flavour! The coffee was right on too. Our waitress was very helpful and chatty. All the courses were new to us, as I've not done much Italian outside of pastas and pizzas, and it was solid experience. Atmosphere was relaxed and easy for conversation.March 31, 2017
- 4 / 5By A CooperVery authentic seeming Italian restaurant, may have a tough time figuring out the menu though! Pizza is very thin but I guess that's how it's supposed to be, but tasty. Not your usual toppings. Chicken Parmigiana was good but 2/3rds of it is breading. Pesto pasta was good.March 16, 2017
- 2 / 5By Liz SmithSuch a shame...they have good pizza and at first glance, the atmosphere is charming but the Owner does not provide a good experience. I left with a bad taste in my mouth this time and will likely not go back nor will I recommend this restaurant. I merely asked for some hot oil to put on my pizza - something fairly standard everywhere else. Originally, she tried to up-sell me on another type of topping but I declined. When I received my bill, there was a $3 charge for 3 teaspoons of oil - when I inquired about it, the Owner told me that it was extra because it was 'homemade'. I equate this to being charged extra for ketchup when you order fries. I have traveled extensively and eaten around the globe and rarely come across this type of pettiness in good restaurants. This just took away from my experience and the push back I felt from the Owner immediately turned me off of this restaurant and took away from what was otherwise a nice evening. Enough for me to write this unflattering review. When you are in this business, you do everything to provide a great customer experience...you cannot afford not to.March 08, 2017
- 4 / 5By Bohee KimWas there for a friend's birthday. There were a dozen of us but the food came out hot and faster than any of have expected. Pistachio penne was a hit and he calamari was the best I've had in lower mainland. Price seemed a little high but I had a great time. Definitely recommend the calamari!August 12, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bakery Mangia E Scappa
Mangia E Scappa is a restaurant and bakery based in Langley, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.